Terms of Service
At any point in this article the words “Us, We, Our, ourselves, company, the company, we, Tranquility Networks, tranquility-network.com, tn-host.com” are related to Tranquility Networks.
Also at any point in this article the words “You, the customer, customer, customers, the persons” refers to you as the client.
Refunds will not be given under any circumstances after the 48 Hour money back guarantee.
The 48 hour money back guarantee is valid under the following circumstances, and you can claim a refund;
* If the service goes down for a prolonged period of time.
* The Game panel (gp.tn-host.com) cannot be accessed.
48 hour money back guarantee is not valid if (but not limited to):
* A DDoS/DoS attack.
* Short scheduled maintenance. You can look up network status here
* Game services are known to be liable to crashes. Crashes caused by you or content you have added to the server is not a valid refund reason.
-We take no responsibility of the game servers content.
After the 48 hour period, you cannot claim for a refund.
Once a refund has been given, the service will be terminated and any data on the service cannot be restored.
- Chargeback will not be tolerated, any attempts of this will result in a termination of the account and/or services.
- Automated payments is your responsibility to cancel when you cancel your order from us. Find more information here
You can view PayPal's ToS here
- The Company reserves the right to change the cost of our services without notice, and this may apply to your next invoice.
Price change will not apply to your current billing cycle.
- Services will be suspended if it's not paid by due date, and terminated after three days.
Once the service has been terminated the data will not be recoverable.
Users of this website or related to the company are prohibited from engaging in the following actions, including those prohibited by other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Actions that will or may infringe on the copyrights, privacy, property and other rights or interests of other users of this website, third parties, the Company or its partner companies.
- Actions that will or may cause disadvantage, financial loss or other damages to other users of this website, third parties, the Company, or its partner companies.
- Actions that will or may be offensive to public order and morals, or violate laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- False declarations when using this website for membership registration or other purposes.
- Illegitimate use of email addresses, passwords, or other personal information.
- Using this website to solicit business or achieve other commercial ends for profit, or for preparations thereto.
- Other actions that may interrupt the operation of this website or interfere with the provision of services.
- Alter or read files outside of your service/server.
- Any use of the service for malicious actions or activities.
- Use leaked/stolen addons or scripts.
- Re-sell the service.
Data loss and prevention:
We do not take responsibility for data loss in any form or cause, including drive malfunctions, corrupt backups, crashes, bad modifications.
It is your responsibility to make sure to make a backup of the files you want to keep safe.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account without prior notice at any given time.
- A client must be able to customise their own service before purchase.
Terms of Service Changes
Incomplete/Pending Order Deletion
At any time, we can delete incomplete/pending orders which have not been paid.
Last Updated: 22/04/2019